Quality Logs supplies high-quality kiln-dried logs for sale, with free delivery within a 20-mile radius of our depot in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
As the name implies, kiln-dried logs have been dried in a large kiln or chamber, to reduce moisture content so they burn more cleanly and effectively. The more conventional air-drying technique of seasoning firewood is always prone to weather conditions and can take up to three years to complete properly.
Benefits of Premium Kiln-dried Hardwood
- Under 20% average moisture content
- Hardwood logs burn hotter and for longer than softwood
- Available in various quantities of overfilled .85 cubic metre bags
- Logs are cut to approximately 9 inches in length, but some may be slightly bigger/smaller
- Cost includes delivery and VAT
We deliver Thursday to Saturday and you will be given a time slot upon making your order. We can deliver firewood to your home or business, within a twenty mile radius of Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Areas covered include:
St Leonards, Ore, Battle and Crowhurst
Stone Cross, Pevensey, Pevensey Bay, Hailsham, Polegate, East Dean, Seaford, Newhaven, Denton, Bexhill, Ninfield
Blackboys, Heathfield, Framfield, Herstmonceux, Ninfield, Horam, Cross in Hand, Little Horsted, Isfield, Buxted
Firle, Beddingham, Barcombe, Ringmer, Plumpton, Chailey, Kingston, Peacehaven, Telscombe Cliffs